Kamis, 03 Februari 2011

I am Lost

I am Lost

Today is my day off, today I take a nap after I watch a Ben Affleck movie titles. He is one of my favorite actors. I love his voice and his acting.
And damn it ... ... something Happens with me and the problem is I do not know what happen? Is there something wrong with me ... .. oh my good I hate this feeling ... I lost my control ... I lost my soul and I cans of positive thinking .. This is very bad and very painful ... hope this feeling will never again appear until whenever ... but I still want to breathe want to go to many places to see with all my friends - my friends wanted to joke a laugh with all my family I want to laugh and be happy ... hope there are no tears in the next day instead of my laughter on this day. .... Well ok ...

I hate this feeling ... I lost the control ....
This has happened about a few months ago I lost my spirits, losing patience, losing my attitude positive thinking .. who knows what will people think of when I prefer to write and to post it on my blog ...
Only one hope ... who knows it would be better .... Better yet, on the day - the day that I'll pass ... I feel there is something wrong that happened to me .. but what it was until now
I do not know ... which obviously I'm pissed ... to whom? On what? then what should I do so pissed I could disappear? NO the answer is ... yes ... it can only pray hope this feeling will soon disappear .. soon gone and I can go back on the real "ME" ...
Is this a pile of several events "trivial" that eventually piled up and "EXPLOSION" huhhhh hope not

0 komentar:

  © Edited by Mira Mind's July 2009

Back to TOP